Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is efarmu?
Efarmu is a dairy management software that enables dairy farmers to record, keep and analyse their farm data .
- Who can use efarmu?
Any farmer that has a dairy farm
- Why should I use efarmu?
To keep your records safely, translate them into timely reports that give him a good decision making tool.
- Do I need to pay to use efarmu?
Currently the software is free to all users though this will change in the near future.
- Is efarmu for dairy farmers only?
Efarmu was initially designed for dairy farmers, however it has modules that can be used across any enterprise like the finance module and health module
- If I failed to pay subscription when I already have my data in efarmu, what would happen?
Your data will still be safe and you will have access to it only that you may not enter new data.
- Do you give trial version of your application?
Yes, our trial versions run for a period of six months
- If I am in a remote are where we have poor/no internet connection, how can I use efarmu?
An offline version can be created on your farm (private arrangement)
- What about confidentiality and privacy of my data?
Client data is accessed securely over the internet; uses https which is secure connection
- Do you also have efarmu mobile app?
This is coming soon
- Do you give training and refresher training to your farmers?
Help me answer this (probably we can talk about training manual attached)